Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH
Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH produces and sells a wide product range of foundation machines and crawler cranes. The focus is on innovations in the drive and control technology segments. Thus more than 230 technical engineers work at the Nenzing plant in research and development, in technical design, as well as in drive system technology. The company is one of the most innovative companies in both sectors, and proves its reputation with outstanding products.
Product highlights from Nenzing:
- The first hydraulically driven and electronically controlled cable excavator was produced in Nenzing in 1980 with the HS 870 HD.
- Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH was awarded the Austrian State Prize for Environmental and Energy Technology in 2012 for its Pactronic hydraulic hybrid drive.
- A world record was achieved in 2013 by a crawler crane from Nenzing: The LR 1300 lifted the 27 meter widest tilt up concrete panel.
- The LB 44 with a torque of 510 kNm is currently the largest rotary drilling rig on German soil.
- In 2017 Liebherr was distinguished with "HIGHLY COMMENDED" at the "Dredging and Port Construction Innovation Awards" in London.