The solemn launching ceremony of trawler project 03095 “CASTOR” was held at the new shipbuilding site of Open JSC “Leningrad shipyard “Pella”. This vessel is the second of four trawlers being built by order of the Group of Companies “Murmanseld 2”.
The honorary guests were:
- Deputy Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation – Head of the Federal Agency for Fishery
- Chairman of the Murmansk Regional Duma – Sergey Dubovoy;
- General Director of the Group of Companies “Murmanseld 2” – Yury Zadvorniy;
- First Deputy General Director of the Group of Companies “Murmanseld 2” – Karina Zadvornaya;
- Captain-director of the trawler “CASTOR” of the Group of Companies “Murmanseld 2” – Alexey Kushlak;
- General Director of Open JSC “Leningrad shipyard “Pella” – Gerbert Tsaturov;
- Deputy General Director of Open JSC “Leningrad shipyard “Pella” – Sergey Kukhtik;
- management and representatives of North-West territorial department of the Federal Agency for Fishery, Baltic Subsidiary of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, Saint-Petersburg branch of DNV GL, Group of Companies “Murmanseld 2”, top management and workers of the Shipyard.
Regina Schestakova has become the God Mother of “CASTOR”.
The trawler blessing was made by Superior of Church of St. John the Merciful - archpriest Vasili Ivanovich Stoikov, in concelebration of Tikhvin eparchy clergy.
Trawlers of project 03095 are intended for catching of bottom fish species and full cycle of its processing onboard including canning and fishmeal production.
General technical information: length overall – abt. 70 m, breadth overall – abt. 14 m, draft - 6 m, total displacement – abt. 3730 t, engine type and capacity - Wartsila 9L32 with capacity of 5220 kW, speed – abt. 14,5 knots, crew - 62 persons.
The vessel is being designed and built, including its equipment, by the rules and under supervision of Classification Societies for double class:
КМ Ice 3 AUT1 REF Fishing vessel by Russian Maritime Register of Shipping.
X 1A1 ICE-1B Stern Trawler RM (-300C/+250C sea) E0 by DNV GL.
- Electro hydraulic crane 6,2 t SWL with boom reach of 18 m.
- Fishing hydraulic winches.
- Freezing hold with capacity of abt. 1350 m3, t° -30°C.
- Fish meal hold with capacity of abt. 200 m3, t° +18°C.
- Freezing equipment capacity is not less than 100 tons of frozen products per day.
- Filleting equipment capacity is not less than 20 tons of finished products per day.
- Fish meal plant capacity is abt. 50 tons per day of raw material.
- Fish processing plant is equipped with machineries for sorting, beheading, gutting and filleting of fish
as well as for production of feed farce, realizable fish scraps, fishmeal and canned goods.
- Gutted and beheaded or ungutted fish is frozen in vertical plate freezing units.
- Fillets are frozen in horizontal freezing unit.