The Conference is meant to be a practical platform for discussions between shipbuilders, customers and contractors related to the fleet of icebreakers, tugboats and vessels providing bunkering and environmental services.
The largest operators of towing/bunkering/search-and-rescue/icebreaking fleet, Russian and foreign shipbuilders, designers, shipping and stevedoring companies, state regulators are invited to participate.
Key issues of the Conference:
- Developing the market of port fleet services at seaports of Russia
- State measures to support shipbuilding industry in Russia
- Situation in the market of port fleet construction
- State-of-the-art multi-functional vessels of auxiliary and technical fleet
- Construction of icebreakers for seaports of Russia
- Cutting-edge solutions for construction of ice-class tugboats
- Status of emergency-rescue fleet at Russian seaports
- Building the state-of-the-art bunkering fleet in Russia
Contacts of the Organization Committee:
Tel. (812) 570-78-03, (812) 712-45-16 , (812) 712-45-01
Fax (812) 570-78-03 email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org