The world in which dredging industry operates, is rapidly changing. Climate changes, regulations, technological innovations and global trade developments with emphasis on sustainability have significant impact on dredging. We are also witnessing on the client demands and with these in the role of dredging contractors.
Where will the effect be felt the most and what business strategies do we see emerging dredging industry in future?
The latest in ACI’s global series of dredging summit will once again bring together leading experts from across the sector for two days of engaging presentations and interactive discussions tackling the latest challenges & opportunities facing the European dredging industry.
This event has varied programme, balancing the focuses in different disciplines of the industry. Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading executives and decision makers & network in an informal environment with a relatively small, targeted, senior-level audience from the dredging industry.
Key Topics Include:
- Future economic trends & keeping up with environmental legislations at European market
- The importance of monitoring for effective project development: Measuring, designing and implementing
- Challenges and possibilities of being financed by EU
- Impacts and benefits of Water Injection Dredging
- Sediment Management: Innovative Use and Beneficial Reuse of Dredged Materials
- Cost effective & green solutions: Dredging as the answer to climate changes
- Cities & Ports: Improving relationship with local authorities
- The need of control emission & ensuring new investments: Effective Operations for dredging companies
More about the Event >>>>