Transport Week 2019 is the ninth edition of Actia Forum’s flagship transport & logistics conference. Widely recognized as the best possible start to your business year, it regularly gathers the crème de la crème of this highly dynamic industry.
Each year the event gathers hundreds of highly engaged participants from a variety of industries, among them port and terminal authorities, rail and logistic operators, forwarders, shipping lines representatives, consulting companies, government officials and policymakers.
For eight years straight, Transport Week has been the focal point of all discussions related to the transport and logistics sector in Central Europe.
• Port market analysis and 2030 prognosis – main drivers and disruptors
• China’s investments in European ports. Risks and opportunities for the Baltic Sea region.
• An overview of a maritime investor’s best practices – what to look out for in the coming years?
• Unlocking the value-generating potential of digitalization
• AI, the hidden force behind an automated terminal
• The smart thing to do – smart ports concept as a key to future development
Read more on the Event website >>>>