Every two years, a few September days are reserved for the maritime sector. Several hundred companies and institutions from all over the world have been attending the International Maritime Exhibition for over 30 years already.
The topics covered at the exhibition include shipbuilding, offshore industries, port and maritime industry infrastructure, maritime transport logistics, sea and inshore shipping, inland shipping and water management, port and shipping safety and security, environmental protection, education and media.
The programme of the BALTEXPO conferences accompanying the exhibition is prepared in close collaboration with leading maritime economy specialists representing the national and local government administration, industry as well as universities and scientific research institutes. The programme of the BALTEXPO conferences, seminars and debates always focuses on the most important and most relevant issues related to the maritime sector.
The main goals of BALTEXPO include:
- Creating a venue for meetings of people representing business, investors, industry, trade, transport, inland shipping, national and local government administration as well as science and media
- Promoting the maritime economy as a sector with great potential for development, innovation and investment
- Creating conditions for direct contacts between representatives of business and science interested in working together in the maritime economy
- Promoting innovative solutions for maritime industries
- Showing young people current trends on the labour market and maritime employers' expectations - a series of meetings and presentations entitled "Better Staffing for Our Future"
Read more on the Event website >>>>