ACI’s 19th Vessel Efficiency & Fuel Management Summit will be taking place on the 27th and 28th November 2019 in London.
Over the two days, the event will provide an in-depth look into fleet and fuel performance through case studies, interactive sessions and panel discussions led by other leading industry experts. This event will focus specifically on how to increase overall efficiency and performance by minimising the fleet’s energy and fuel demands.
The discussions this year will address the most important challenges in vessel efficiency, such as How Improved Vessel Cleaning Can Lead to Better Performance; Assessing the Imminent Implementing of IMO 2020; Developments in Fuel Management Strategies; En-Route Performance Monitoring; Showcasing Developments in On-Board Digital Fleet Improvements; Insights into Ongoing Research in Vessel and Fuel Efficiency.
Join us this year to network with other industry leaders from across the shipping supply chain, and discover more on how ship owners and operators are pushing for even better fleet performance and fuel efficiency.
• IMO 2020 on the Horizon & Other Important Regulation Changes
• How Improved Cleaning Methods Can Lead to Better Performance
• Evaluating Developments in Fuel Management
• Effective Pre-Voyage Projections to Optimise Vessel Efficiency
• En-Route Monitoring and Implementing Reactionary On-board Changes
• Enhancing Digital Improvements in Fleet Performance
• Latest Advances in Vessel Power
• Insights into Ongoing Research in Vessel and Fuel Efficiency
Read more on the Event website >>>>