BPO Seminar on Development of Port Reception Facilities for Sewage in Baltic ports will be held on 25th April 2017 in Copenhagen, Denmark and will be hosted by Copenhagen Malmö Port.
Seminar will include:
- How ports (different) size are preparing for new regulations?
- What are the main challenges?
- The questions about quality standards of sewage from cruise ships
- Fixes, floating or track (mobile) solutions – one solution doesn’t fit all ports
- How to manage investment process with local sewage company
- Case studies from ports
- Best practices.
The seminar is addressed to:
- Port managers;
- Infrastructure planners;
- Waste water collecting companies;
- Maritime administrations
Read more about the event >>>>