Working languages: Russian, English
Organizer: leading industry-focused Media Group PortNews
Sponsor General: Damen Shipyards Group
The 2nd International Conference “Advanced port fleet - the basis of safety” will be held by Media Group PortNews on 18 September 2017, in the run up to the NEVA-2017 exhibition. The event venue is the Angleterre Hotel in Saint-Petersburg.
The Conference is meant to be a practical platform for discussions between shipbuilders, customers and contractors related to the fleet of icebreakers, tugboats and vessels providing bunkering and environmental services.
Atomflot, Rosmorport, Russian and foreign shipbuilding companies, designers, shipping companies and operators of auxiliary fleet are invited to participate. We expect more than 170 participants.
Key issues of the Conference:
- Developing the market of port fleet services at seaports of Russia
- State measures to support shipbuilding industry in Russia
- Situation in the market of port fleet construction
- State-of-the-art multi-functional vessels of auxiliary and technical fleet
- Construction of icebreakers for seaports of Russia
- Cutting-edge solutions for construction of ice-class tugboats
- Status of emergency-rescue fleet at Russian seaports
- Building the state-of-the-art bunkering fleet in Russia
A show of tugboats organized by Damen, Sponsor General of the event, is to be held in the water area of the Neva river on the day of the Conference.
*If you have any questions related to the Conference Programme, please contact Nedezhda Malysheva firstname.lastname@example.org
*On sponsorship and participationOn sponsorship and participationplease contact Elena Snitko email@example.com