ACI’s Bulk Liquid Storage Europe 2017 will be taking place in Dubrovnik, Croatia on 25-26 October 2017.
The 5th edition of Bulk Liquid Storage Europe 2017 will bring together senior representatives from the bulk liquid storage industry to discuss all the latest market updates, developments & business opportunities. The event will cover current key challenges and issues faced by the industry and provide in depth discussions and analysis of today`s European & global policies and regulations, followed by recent market dynamics changes impacting on supply & demand trends. The event will provide a strategic & logistic overview of port infrastructures, on site operations & safety measures and will provide an informative & balanced discussion for participants from across the entire supply chain.
The event will provide an in depth analysis of key market dynamics defined by products groups; refined pertoleum products, chemicals & liquefied gases, discussing long term outlooks on production capacities on both Euroepan & global levels, supply & demand trends, key trade patters & regulations impacting upon the supply chain of all. The conference will also focus strongly on key European policies which impact on trade flows, transportation & storage in Europe, discussing European Targets 2020, Industrial Emissions Directive 2010 & the imapcts of MARPOL, annex VI on shipping operations.While discussing key current & future business opportunities, the event will also provide a comprehensive outlook on storage logistics, ports` maintainance & new investements opportunities to ensure a competitive business flow. Finally, some principle onshore & offshore health & safety implementations, followed by cyber security matters will be discussed to finish off the informative two days of the conference.
- Comprehensive Market Analysis & Forecasts Of Liquids Defined By Product Group – Refined Petroleum Products, Chemicals & Liquefied Gases
- The Future Of Biofuels Storage In The Policy & Regulatory Context
- Exploring Business Opportunities: Future Market & Product` Applications
- New Trends In Competitiveness Between European Ports: Making The Most Of Commercial Opportunities
- Key Policies Impacting On Bulk Liquid Storage Supply Chain
- Discussing The Impact Of National/Local Regulations & Upcoming Political Changes
- Economy of Logistics & Transportation
- Operational Excellence I: Improving Operations In Older Terminals
- Operational Excellence II: Investing In New Terminals
- Onshore & Offshore Safety Implementations
- Physical & Personal Safety And Cyber Security
Early Confirmed Speakers:
- Jonathan Feys, Business Development & Sales Director Northern Europe, LBC
- Irantzu Garmendia Aquirre, Technical & Regulatory Affairs Manager, FECC
- Hugo Huges, Expert Liquid Bulk & Simulations, Royal Haskoning DHV
- Giacomo Boati, Director, IHS Markit
- Peter Davidson, Executive Director, Tank Storage Association
More information >>>>