VIVA CONSULT: International Black and Caspian Sea Transport Forum is the 4-th leading international conference, dedicated to the most relevant questions related to the sea shipping and inland transportation in the region.
While the crisis tendencies are still taking place on transport logistics market and the existing barriers are not yet broken down, the Caspian and Black Sea countries keep nonetheless undertaking certain consolidated efforts to develop and strengthen its transit opportunities.
Difficult economic situation and globalization processes made the logistic effective solutions significantly important and keep setting the new standards for unification, innovative approaches and solutions as to the logistic systems development and international cooperation enhancement.
Target audience: railways, ports and terminals, container lines, road carriers, forwarding agents, logistic companies, investing companies and banks.
Among the forum’s roundtable topics:
- The main barriers in the international cargo transportation
- The regions’ transport infrastructure development. New services and routes. Sea shipping, railway and road transportation
- Oil cargos in the region. Liberalization vs monopolization
- Main cargoes in the regions: grain, mining and metallurgical products, mineral fertilizers. Main trends
- Train-ferries services development in the region
- Container traffic. Optimization of the container lines services in the Black Sea region
- Cargos transit between the Caspian and Black Sea regions
Simultaneous translation Eng-Rus-Eng is provided.
Regarding participation in the conference please get in touch with the VIVA CONSULT team on tel: +38 (067)-523-9522, mail: email@example.com