Murmansk will host the 10 th International Conference "Arctic Shelf Development: Step by Step" on 13-14 November 2017.
The Conference supported by the Murmansk Region Government will be held in the framework of the VI International Murmansk Business Week.
The Conference Programme includes the plenary session, round-table meetings and the contract exchange.
Key topics of the Conference:
- Arctic shelf: current condition, problems and prospects of oil and gas development, implementation of governmental programs of geologic exploration in the Arctic;
- Technological support of offshore oil and gas projects;
- Ecological and industrial safety during development of hydrocarbon resources on the continental shelf, international cooperation in the field of oil spill response in the Arctic;
- Development of Northern regions when developing the continental shelf of Russia’s Arctic Seas;
- Improvement of regulatory and legal framework of oil and gas development of continental shelf of the Russian Federation;
- International cooperation in the Arctic;
- Human resources for the economy of Arctic regions.
"Arctic Shelf Development: Step by Step" is an important annual event and traditionally is attended by more than 200 specialists from oil and gas industry, scientific and research institutes, educational institutions, legislative and executive authorities.
For additional information, please, call + 7 8152 454107 (Murmansk) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.