ACI’s 2nd North American Dredging Summit will gather leading experts and stakeholders from across the dredging sector for two days of eye-opening presentations, interactive Q&A sessions and engaging panel discussions.
Our outstanding line-up of speakers will discuss ongoing challenges, new developments and best practices throughout a 2-day program covering technological innovations, in-depth case studies exemplifying a variety of successful projects, updates on regulatory and funding initiatives, creative solutions for environmental compliance and more.
Join us to meet industry thought leaders and senior-level decision-makers in an informal environment ideal for sharing ideas and making new contacts.
- US Policy & Regulations: Key Developments in the Dredging Industry.
- Does the Jones Act Holds the Future of US?
- Latest Technology & Developments to Assist Dredging Operations
- Securing Federal Fund for Dredging Projects
- Maintaining the Nation’s Inland Waterways
- State of Maryland Case Study: Innovative Reuse of Dredging Materials
- Dredging Material Disposal and Beneficial Reuse
- Addressing Environmental Concerns
- Costal Dredging for Port Development and Expansion
IAA PortNews subscribers can join the 2nd North American Dredging Summit 2018 (2nd-3rd May 2018, Baltimore) with 15% discount contacting Adam
More about the event >>>>