The conference returns for a fourth edition to address up-to-the-minute challenges facing port operators and owners looking to gain the competitive advantage in an era of consolidation.
The consolidation of shipping lines, coupled with the rise in the number of mega-ports lining the Arabian coasts is giving rise to a new set of challenges. Port operators and owners are being forced to expand to attract and retain an ever-shrinking customer base and overcome over-capacity challenges.
The conference will address new techniques for optimising the port-hinterland connection, port infrastructure asset management, new engineering strategies for accommodating larger vessels and sustainable shipping strategies. Hear from leading port owners, operators, and contractors share their expertise to ensure your port remains competitive.
Who should attend?
- Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director/ General Manager
- Port Director/ Head of Coastal/Harbour/Maritime
- Marine/Port Project Director
- Head of Masterplanning
- Head of Building and Infrastructure
- Head of Engineering Department
- Environmental Planning Expert / Advisor
- Head of Construction
- Chief Information Officer/ Chief Information Security Officer
- Business Development Director
- Port/Marine Operation Director
- Commercial Director
- Tender Director
- Ministries and Government Authorities
- Port Authorities
- Terminal Operators
- Oil & Gas Operators
- Planning & Design Consultants
- Consulting Engineers
- Construction Contractors
- Product Suppliers and Manufacturers
- IT and Solution Providers
- Logistics & Shipping Companies
- Industry Associations
Read more about the event >>>>