Already on its 9th annual edition, this two day c-level event will once again bring together senior executives and experts from Salvage Companies, technology providers, P&I Clubs, Law Firms and Global Regulators to discuss the latest challenges and developments making an impact on the industry.
The conference will deliver the essential knowledge and experience from some of the best salvage professionals in the business and will uncover the complexity of issues surrounding Wreck Removal and Salvage Operations, not just on an operational scale, but will also make the legal, insurance and contractual issues more transparent.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
Nick Sloane, Director, Resolve Marine Group
Jim Elliott, Vice President, T&T Salvage & President, ASA
Paul Hankins, VP of Operations, Donjon Marine
George Tsavliris, Principal, Tsavliris Salvage Group
Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Commercial Director, Five Ocean Salvage
Andy Liddell, Chief Salvage Officer, Ministry of Defence (MoD)
Jan de Boer, Senior Legal Officer, International Maritime Organization (IMO)
Hans Petter Mortensholm, Project Leader, Norwegian Coastal Administration
Sam Kendall-Marsden, Head of Division, The Standard Club
Per Martin, Claims Manager, Gard
Eamon Moloney, Deputy Director (Claims), North P&I Club and many more...
- Market Overview: Where does the Salvage Industry Currently Stand?
- Nairobi Convention Updates and Developments
- Wreck Removal Case Studies
- The Role of the LOF: Can it be Maintained?
- Ensuring Crew Competence in Dangerous Situations
- Autonomous Vessels – Can They Exist in the Salvage and Towage Worlds?
- Successfully Responding to the Challenges of a Burning Ship
- Examining Risk in the Salvage Industry
- Environmental Hazards and Limiting the Damage
- Cooperating with local communities, coastguards and authorities to salvage effectively
- Strategies and Implementations Across all Sectors to Improve the Salvage Industry
Join the event in London where key industry players will give in-depth presentations and get involved in the Panel Discussions with senior level audience covering the most important topics within maritime salvage. The conference will also offer an exhilarating series of presentations, sessions and Q&A’s to deepen connections and move the sector forward and engage in excellent networking.
Read more about the event >>>>