Russian M100 product spot price gains last week to RUB 5,594/mt
Average wholesale spot market prices for Russian M100 (Mazut-100) heavy fuel oil between April 25 and 29 rose by RUB 137 (week-on-week) to 5,594 rubles per metric ton (pmt), the Kortes fuel prices review showed.
The bunker indications for Russia's regional markets are as follows:
- North-West Federal District M100 heavy fuel oil price gained RUB 150 to RUB 6,025.0 pmt;
- Central Federal District the product price rose RUB 327.0 to settle at RUB 5,417.0 pmt;
- Volga Federal District – the growth was 4.0 rubles to RUB 4,503 pmt;
- Southern Federal District – the prices remained flat, at RUB 5,950.0 pmt;
- Siberian Federal District - the product rose RUB 360.0 to RUB 5,180.0 pmt;
- Far Eastern Federal District - the product price was up RUB 270.0 week-on-week to RUB 10,105.0 pmt.