Marine Rescue Service is the winner of Ust-Luga Cup 2018 (photo)
Marine Rescue Service has won the final race of Ust-Luga Cup, an international regatta that kicked off in Hanko, Finland on 2 June 2018, reports IAA PortNews correspondent. The yacht named Furiosa has been the first at the finish today.
Results of Ust-Luga Cup 2018:
1. Furiosa (Marine Rescue Service)
2. Loko (Russian Railways)
3. Koryushka (Ust-Luga Company /BSTA)
1. Olympic (EESTI 1520)
2. Forte (Transport Ministry/RS)
3. Premium (Morstroytechnology -1)
4. Tuule (Morstroytechnology -2)
5. Pegasus (Rosmorport)
1. Gloria (Murmansk Commercial seaport)
2. Victoria (Transmashholding)
3. Grace (GT Morstroy)
4. Mir (Russian Register)
5. Madonna (Liebherr)
6. Solitair (PULtrans)
IAA PortNews congratulates Marine Rescue Service on the victory!
General Sponsor of the regatta is Damen Shipyards Group.