YugBunkerService has been playing in bunkering for 17 years. Since launching our business in 1996, our priority has always been to meet and satisfy the requirements of our clients, providing superb service and high-quality fuel products at fair price.
Years of hard work in the field have given us invaluable experience and the opportunity to establish a well-developed infrastructure for delivery, storage and bunkering of marine fuel. As a result, we have grown to become one of the leading fuel providers in southern Russia.
Having our own marine storage and loading terminals, plus a fleet of 13 vessels with deadweight ranging from 200 to 5,700 MT, we are flexible and capable of coping with the demands of all our clients, from small independent carriers to large shipping lines.
Being one of the biggest and most reputable bunker companies in the regional market, YugBunkerService has long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with large Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian and Greek shipping companies, as well as with a number of bunker traders operating at the Black and Azov sea.
Recently we expanded the number of ports that we service at and currently we are operating bunker deliveries at the ports of Rostov-on-Don, Azov, Taganrog, Yeisk, Kavkaz, Temryuk, Taman, Saratov, Syzran, Samara, Volgograd and Astrakhan.
There is a number of companies being the members of YugBunkerService Group:
- Managing Company YugBunkerService (managerial functions),
- YugBunkerService-Rostov (bunkering at the ports of Rostov-on-Don, Azov, Taganrog, Samara),
- YugBunkerService-Yeisk (bunkering at the port of Yeisk),
- YugBunkerService-Kavkaz (bunkering at the ports of Temryuk, Kavkaz and Taman),
- TechInSnab (petroleum products supply),
- ALMO-OIL (petroleum products supply, operation of oil depot),
- Shipyard Obukhovsky (ships repair services),
YugBunkerService is a member of the Russian Association of Marine and River Bunker Suppliers, and of the International Bunker Industry Association.
The bunkering infrastructure of YugBunkerService comprises:
- 12 bunker barges with capacity from 200 to 5700 tons;
- the berth-connected vessel, capacity of 4800 tons, for fuel storage;
- the oil terminal at the port of Temryuk providing safe fuel loading on tankers of up to 5000 DWTs, loading rate - up to 3000 tons of fuels per day;
- the 3500 tons oil depot terminal located in Rostov-on-Don with own railway siding facilities;
- 34 oil tank-trucks for fuel transportation.