JSC “Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg” is the largest operator providing dry cargo handling in the Greater Port of Saint-Petersburg, founded on the base of Leningrad Sea Commercial Port.
Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg renders full spectrum of stevedoring services round the clock 365 days a year. All types of cargoes, including heavy-lifts and out-of-gauge cargoes are accepted for operations. Handling of project cargoes at the terminals of the company is carried out in cooperation with the logistic company “Universal Forwarder”.
The port can accommodate vessels with the deadweight up to 40 thousand tons and draft up to 11 m. The Port has a well-developed infrastructure, which includes railway lines and crane rails, automobile roads, engineering communications, repair workshops, fueling stations, water treatment facilities. Specialists of the company have many years' experience in development of process sheets and in manufacturing of special devices for handling of non-standard cargoes.
At its disposal Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg has 31 berths with the total length of 5.3 km, roofed storage areas of 46 thousand sq. m, outdoor storage grounds of 412,2 thousand sq. m, 39 gantry cranes up to 40 tons hoisting capacity, a floating crane of 300 tons capacity, 2 Liebherr mobile rubber-tyred cranes LHM 600 with the lifting capacity up to 140 tons, 2 Mantsinen 200ES cranes capacity of 32.2 tons, 200 different specialized loading mechanisms.
The list of services provided by the operating companies
The group of companies JSC “Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg” renders full complex of stevedoring services. We offer quick and quality operations profitable for our clients:
- Loading/discharge of transportation means,
- Acceptance/delivery of cargoes,
- Quality and condition control of the cargo,
- Storage of cargoes.
JSC “Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg also provides additional services connected with cargo handling:
- Working up, repacking, marking and sorting of cargoes,
- Additional and special fastening of the cargoes aboard the vessel,
- Development of stowing and fastening schemes for oversized, heavyweight, non-standard, dangerous and other cargoes on the transportation means,
- Provision of the moorage infrastructure for the vessels not performing cargo handling operations,
- Mooring operations,
- Provision of handling equipment,
- Dry cleaning of the vessel cargo premises,
- Cargo stowing aboard the vessel,
- Forwarding services,
- Clearing requests for the transportation of import cargoes by railway transport,
- Processing of bills of lading and cargo manifests,
- Other services according to contract.