The legacy of ShipTek continues to take its position as a benchmark in the Maritime Sector. ShipTek has become a world brand. With previous 11 editions of ShipTek has been extraordinarily successful it has already established as one of the leading events within the Maritime Industry.
Aimed at key decision makers and high level policy takers, the event takes place at a time when there is growing optimism about the future of many sectors of the regional shipping business. The Conference aims to focus on key market trends, giving attendees a unique insight into the opportunities that exist. The intention is that attendees will leave the event with a much clearer idea about future trade patterns, and market influences, so they are better placed build the foundations for longer term business growth.
ShipTek has been blessed with a continuum of leader’s foresights and hence is an event that is setting a revolution in the Maritime world. Your esteemed support has brought ShipTek this far and we believe that your continual support will be with us throughout. The forerunners of ShipTek were all billed as ideal events which orchestrated turnarounds in the marine world.
The International Maritime Metropolis GREECE is going to be epicenter of this scintillating celebration of Mariners. This mega event will comprise of the following integral segments: One day International Conference on the hottest current issues; 12 th Edition of ShipTek International Maritime Awards
The ShipTek International Awards are considered to be the most prestigious awards in the maritime industry which is the main stay of ShipTek 2019, an opportunity to walk up the steps of credence.
Welcome fresher’s those who are new!! Welcome the seasoned!! Welcome back to this journey of exploration, revelation and awe. Welcome into the ideal haven of mariners, with versatility in ideas and vibrancy in deliverance.
ShipTek International Conference topics
- Marpol 2020 requirements for fuels and their impact on Shipping Industry
- Exhaust Gas Cleaning Solutions
- The Future of the Global Marine Industry
- Environmental Regulations, New Policies and Requirements
- Biofouling: latest technologies and developments
- Sulphur 2020 – From fuel procurement to combustion
- Ballast Water Treatment Systems: Closer look on regulations, Technologies, Monitoring
- Scrubber Systems – 2020 enforcement for controlled sulfur emissions
- Considerations for Scrubber Retrofitting heading to 2020
- Energy Efficient Ship design and Operation
Read more on the Event website >>>>