The conference will take place on 12-13 May 2021 in London, UK.
The event venue: Holiday Inn London – Kensington High Street
Unmanned systems are becoming an increasingly essential part of the world’s fleets as modern navies seek new ways to complete dangerous tasks faster, easier, and with fewer sailors and marines in harm’s way.
For this reason, SMi Group are pleased to host UMST 2020, which will provide a crucial forum for the discussion of current and future projects and programmes delivering unmanned and autonomous technology for the naval unmanned systems community.
SNAPSHOT OF CONFIRMED SPEAKERS FOR 2020:
- Vice Admiral Manuel Antonio Martinez-Ruiz, Director of Engineering and Naval Shipbuilding, Spanish Navy
- Vice Admiral Henrique Gouveia e Melo, Fleet Commander, Portuguese Navy
- Rear Admiral Andrew Burns, Assistant Chief of Naval Staff (Capability), Royal Navy
- Captain Chris Ling, Director NavyX, Royal Navy
- Colonel Dan Cheesman, Chief Technology Officer, Royal Navy
- Commander Ian Danbury, Deputy Director NATO MUS Innovation and Coordination Cell, NATO HQ
- Commander Herman Lammers, Director, NATO Naval Mine Warfare Centre of Excellence (NMW COE)
- Mr Reid McAllister, Director, Integrate Maritime Mobility Systems at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division, US Navy
- Plus many more
This year’s event will focus on Autonomy for MCM and ASW operations, updates on key unmanned platform programmes, the future of unmanned capabilities in the Royal Navy (including a dedicated panel), preparing and supporting unmanned systems for operations, UMS interoperability initiatives, unmanned hydrography and oceanography, and more.
Read more on the Event website >>>>