Capital Link's Decarbonization in Shipping Forum will take place on Wednesday & Thursday, April 14 & 15, 2021 from 8:30am – 3:30pm GMT as a digital event.
Decarbonization is the next frontier for the industry to conquer adhering to specific objectives and timeframes. Despite the fact that the industry has to achieve specific emission reduction objectives within defined timeframes, there is significant uncertainty across the board.
This two-day event held in digital format aims to combine two main features providing a forum true to the goal of “Moving from Discussion to Delivery”. The agenda topics are carefully designed and selected by the Steering Committee comprised of leading experts in the Maritime Industry.
The agenda topics are carefully designed and selected by the Steering Committee comprised of leading experts in the Maritime Industry:
- Dr Grahaeme Henderson. Vice President, Shipping & Maritime - Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited
- Mr. Michael Parker, Chairman of Shipping & Logistics Division – Citigroup
- Mr. Esben Poulsson, Chairman - International Chamber of Shipping; Executive Chairman – ENESEL
- Dr. Nikolas P. Tsakos, CEO - Tsakos Energy Navigation (TNP); Chairman. INTERTANKO 2014-2018
- Mr. Bud Darr, Executive Vice President, Maritime Policy and Government Affairs - MSC Group
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Dr. Martin Stopford, Non-Executive President, Clarkson Research Services Limited
Take part in the conversation and gain the knowledge to move from discussion to delivery to reach net-zero.
Attendance is complimentary. To register and for more information please visit here >>>>