Power Purchase Agreement
LIVE ONLINE COURSE OVER 5 SESSIONS
Commences: 10 May 2021
Valuable lessons to be learned from the European experience.
There are many moving pieces affecting the future of electric power development in emerging market. Unlike the past Independent Power Project models, which featured standardised take-or-pay contracts – today’s market demands more innovative incentives to ensure better availability, better performance, as well as more attractive and sustainable mixtures of fuel sources. Economies throughout developing countries urgently need to master the key tools, models, and lessons learned for transforming and strengthening today’s electricity sector. These include the latest models in negotiating Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), in designing and managing new competitive power
markets, as well as attracting the right mix of renewable energy sources.
This live online training course gives you clear explanations of the new models of PPA risk allocation, of designing and managing competitive power markets, attracting private investments in renewable energy, through a series of real case examples of contracts and markets. Case Studies will include real examples from Africa, Middle East, Asia, Europe and North America. Furthermore, cases stimulate independent thinking and discussion among participants.
- Introduction and overview role of PPA
- PPA contract features
- PPA pricing structures & financing
- Other sales structures and corporate PPAs
- Risk assessment and PPA negotiations
Benefits of Attending
- NEGOTIATE fair and sustainable PPAs
- STRUCTURE successful PPAs based upon your own company’s risk profile and risk allocation needs
- EXPOSE to international experience in IPP development
- LEARN theory and practice of pricing and tariff design
- PERFORM a policy and risk analysis of PPA contracts
- IMPROVE your awareness of the common pitfalls and mistakes to avoid in today’s private power investments
- LEAD successful power project finance transactions
Live Online Course - How It Works
The structure of our virtual learning program is designed to keep the same levels of engagement and networking as our on-site public courses. Course content is delivered through our easy-to-use online learning platform and is supplemented by case studies and practical exercises.
Like our classroom-based public courses, you will have live interaction with our course facilitators and other participants. Our live online courses are led by our experienced instructors, who will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry, during scheduled times. Delegates will receive copies of the course materials electronically.
This course is scheduled to take place over 5 live online sessions using virtual learning technology.
To register/enquire, please contact:
Infocus International Group
Tel: +65 6325 0351 | Email: email@example.com | Weslyn Lee