Technical Conference “TANK FARMS AND OIL TERMINALS: operation, modernisation, development” is a top-level industry event. For the last 15 years it has been bringing together over 200 delegates, including CEOs and CTOs of tank farms and oil terminals from Russia, the Baltic states and Kazakhstan, as well as heads of corresponding departments from O&G companies.
Programme Highlights 2021:
- Industry development strategies and goals for 2022-2025, plans of producers and regulators
- Case-studies of successful operation. Managing operating facilities
- Projects updates: construction and modernisation of production capacities in Russia and the CIS.
- Production optimisation applying state-of-the-art technologies and equipment
- HSE session: cyber, environmental and industrial safety
- Discussion for CTOs
- Onsite visit to an oil terminal / tank farm in the North-West Region
- 260+ business meetings enabling to conduct business negotiations, sign beneficial contracts, find new customers and initiate win-win cooperation.
Among the speakers and participants 2020:
Natalia Bagaeva, General Director, Interferrum-Metal
Yuriy Katorgin, Chief Engineer, Petersburg Oil Terminal
Vyacheslav Morozov, Chief Engineer, Lukoil-Yugnefteproduct
Sergey Shishov, Head of Operations and Technical Policy, Lukoil-Yugnefteproduct
Boris Chernyshev, Project Manager, Baltic Fuel Company
Dmitriy Belolapotkov, Process Engineer, Ust-Luga Oil
Alexander Magid, Deputy Director – Director of the Industrial Ecology Department, Institute of Petroleum Refining and Petrochemistry
Andrey Chelyshev, Head of SZMTU, Rosstandart
Arina Nikolaeva, Head of the Laboratory of Ecology and Environmental Management, NII Transneft
Among the Conference participants in 2020:
PetroHangroup, Azovproduct, Baltic Fuel Company, Baltic Fuel Terminal, Belkomur, Belneftekhim, Belorusneft, Vostokbunker, Gazprom Investproekt, Gazpromneft Terminal Saint-Petersburg, Gazpromneft-Aero, Gazpromneft-Terminal, Gazpromneft-Transport, Gazhiminvest, GPN-SZ, Morstroy, Dagnefteproduct, DonTerminal, Interferrum-Metal, IPP, Irkutsk Oil Company (IOC), Istrinskaya Neftebaza, CargoChem, LVG-701 Company, LenmorNIIproekt, Lukoil-Nizhegorodnefteorgsintez, Lukoil-Trans, Lukoil-Tsentrnefteprodukt, Nevsky Mazut, Neste Saint-Petersburg, Novatek-Ust-Luga, OKA CENTER NEFTEPRODUCT, First Murmansk terminal, Port Logistic, Primorsk Oil Terminal, Russian Railways, RN-Bunker, RosEstPetronal, SAMARANEFTEHIMPROEKT, Surgut perevalka, Syzran Oil Refinery, Tamanneftegaz, Tatneft-AZS-North-West, Technoleasing, Trassa GSM, Tatnefteproduct Holding, SHAMBALA, YugTerminalProekt, Southern Fuel Alliance and many others.
More information >>>>