After the thumping success of 14th edition of ShipTek- Conference and Awards, we are happy and delighted to announce that we are back with the 15th Edition of this flagship event next year on March 7th & 8th 2022 here in Dubai. We are proud to say that ShipTek was the first Physical Maritime Event happened in UAE after an Year of Covid -19 Pandemic threatening Circumstances adhering strictly to Covid - 19 Protocols. The entire Maritime Industry welcomed the event wholeheartedly with tremendous support and encouragement to make it a Grand Success. Aimed at key decision makers and high-level policy takers within the Marine/Offshore/Oil & Gas sector, the event takes place at a time when there is growing optimism about the future of many sectors of the regional shipping business.
The flagship event of Biz Events Management, ShipTek has set a benchmark as one of the Key Marine/Offshore/oil& Gas events happening in the region and you surely don’t want to miss being a part of yet another striking event.
Conference always is a way of effective communication with target audiences and thereby creating a brand awareness which will open a new door attracting new customers/clients. Attending conference will always be a necessity in this competitive world to update and imbibe the progress /challenges and adaptation of new technologies in the concerned Sector. Listening straight from the experts will be always be beneficial which clears or alleviates our confusions and later can network with Industry Stalwarts.
- Seafarers - man power and skill development in maritime sector
- Industry 4.0 in shipping – challenges and future prospects
- Ship owners & operators perspective- market outlook 2030 & beyond
- Roadmap to a sustainable shipping industry future
- Scrubber technologies from manufacturers and ship owners perspective
- Ship building technologies- with least possible carbon foot prints
- Ballast water treatment-best practices and solutions
- Fuel efficiency- greenest fuel options with best economic and environmental impact
- Is autonomous vessel future of shipping?
- Empowering women in the maritime community
- Block chain in shipping
- Classification society overview – rules and regulations and recommendations
Read more on the Event website >>>>