Back for its 4th edition, European Environmental Ports Conference 2022 will be taking place on the 3rd & 4th May in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The event will bring together senior representatives from the global port community and shipping companies, as well as environmental policy-makers, academic experts, consultants, and technology providers, to tackle the most pressing topics of the maritime industry.
European Environmental Ports Conference 2022 will provide informative presentations on the very latest challenges, solutions and developments in reducing emissions, pollution and energy consumption, as well as discussing the possibilities of industrial collaboration and a more sustainable future
Given the increasing focus on environmental regulations from the IMO and policy makers in the maritime sector, there is a growing responsibility and requirement of ports to reduce their environmental impact; now is a crucial time to share best practices and explore new technologies and methodologies in order to advance daily operations of a port with minimal ecological consequences.
- How Ports are Adapting to the Current Environmental Regulations & Policies placed in the Port Industry
- Analysing Alternative Fuels in the Port Industry
- Overcoming & Tackling the Major Environmental Concerns for the Port Industry
- The Environmental Development of Technology & Innovation in the Port Industry
- Analysing the ways Ports are Adapting to Combat Severe Weather Conditions and Preparing for the effects of Climate Change
- 100 Container Moves Per Hour- How to $ Profit and Meet the Environmental Challenge
Read more on the Event website >>>>