A commercially-focused overview of LNG business in 2022 with a commercial focus but technology and shipping will also be covered. The course considers the outlook for the business over the period to 2040 in terms of markets, sources of supply, pricing and trading and the response to energy transition
- LNG value chain in 2021-2022
- Safety, shipping and current status of the LNG business
- LNG markets and terminals
- LNG shipping and supply
- Acquiring LNG supply and LNG pricing
- LNG contracts and LNG spot and short-term trading
Benefits of Attending
- Understand LNG chain technologies, costs, economics and safety
- Appreciate how the LNG business is changing and the implications for those working in the business
- Gain insights into LNG pricing and how it is evolving
- Acquire in depth knowledge of world LNG markets and supply sources
- Assess the increasing role of spot and short-term trading
Live Online Course - How It Works
The structure of our virtual learning program is designed to keep the same levels of engagement and networking as our on-site public courses. Course content is delivered through our easy-to-use online learning platform and is supplemented by case studies and practical exercises.
Like our classroom-based public courses, you will have live interaction with our course facilitators and other participants. Our live online courses are led by our experienced instructors, who will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry, during scheduled times. Delegates will receive copies of the course materials electronically.
This course is scheduled to take place over 6 live online sessions using virtual learning technology.
Read more on the event website >>>>
To register/enquire, please contact:
Weslyn Lee | Email: weslyn[at]infocusint.com | Tel: +65 6325 0210
Emilia Mok | Email: emilia[at]infocusevent.com | Tel: +65 6325 0210