The International LNG Congress (LNGCON 2024) welcomes the whole value chain of the LNG industry on March 11-12, 2024 in Milan, Italy for its 10th anniversary edition. LNGCON 2024 gathers gas majors, EPCs, local gas companies, LNG shipping, truck and fleet owners, terminals and ports, equipment manufacturers, and service providers.
The speakers from Snam4Mobility, TotalEnergies, Iveco, ElinOil, Naturgy, Shell, Titan and other LNG key players are going to discuss the following topics:
- LNG market dynamics towards energy transition;
- overview of bunkering infrastructure and its latest developments;
- LNG as a transportation fuel;
- bio-LNG and synthetic LNG today and their decarbonization potential;
- case studies on small-scale LNG technologies;
- gas supplies to Europe: pricing and trading strategies.
The formats of the 10th International LNG Congress 2024 business program include SVP panels, roundtables, panel discussions, technical and commercial sessions.
Learn more about current LNG industry trends at LNGCON 2024: https://sh.bgs.group/yb