G6 Alliance announces void sailings for Asia, North America and Europe trades
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) announced the following void sailings decided by the G6 Alliance for the following trades:
Asia – North America East Coast Services
1) NCE service in week 7 (Eastbound ETA Busan, February 14)
2) SVS service in week 8 (Eastbound ETA Hong Kong, February 19)
Asia – North America West Coast Services
1) SC2 service in week 7 (Eastbound ETA Da Chan Bay, February 14)
2) SE2 Service in week 8 (Eastbound ETA Laem Chabang, February 14). MOL is planning to offer alternative coverage for Laem Chabang/Cai Mep.
NP3 service in week 8 (Eastbound ETA Qingdao, February 15).
Asia – Europe Services
1) Loop 5 service in week 8 (Westbound ETA Kwangyang, February 12)
2) Loop 6 service in week 8 (Westbound ETA Fuzhou, February 11)
3) Loop 4 service in week 9 (Westbound ETA Ningbo, February 19)
4) Loop 7 service in week 9 (Westbound ETA Qingdao, February 15)
5) EUM service in week 8 (Westbound ETA Busan, February 14).
MOL operates one of the largest and most diverse networks of liner and logistics services around the globe, including weekly Trans-Pacific, Trans-Atlantic, Americas and Asia–Europe services. MOL is a founding carrier partner in GT Nexus, an e-logistics solutions company. MOL (America) Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of MOL, Ltd., the world’s largest multi-modal shipping company.
The G6 Alliance members are: APL, Hapag-Lloyd, Hyundai Merchant Marine, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Nippon Yusen Kaisha and Orient Overseas Container Line.