2nd Hydraulic Engineering Structures and Dredging Congress
The 2nd Hydraulic Engineering Structures and Dredging Congress was held in Moscow, at the Chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation, on 21-22 February 2019. The event gathered about 250 participants. The Congress programme included the 6th International Forum of Dredging Companies and the Technical Conference "Modern Solutions for Hydraulic Engineering".
The event participants discussed specific regulations of dredging and hydraulic engineering in Russia, upgrading of dredging equipment, new hydraulic engineering technologies and certain projects including underwater engineering works in the Arctic.
- Organizer: PortNews Media Group, General Parner: FSUE Rosmorport
- Supported by: The Federal Marine and River Transport Agency, The Federal Fishery Agency, Rosatom Corporation, The Ministry of Industry and Trade, The Federal Water Resources Agency, FSUE Natsrybresurs
- General Sponsor: Damen
- Forum Sponsors: Boskalis, Jan De Nul Group, CCCC Dredging, Nonius Engineering Company, Van Oord, Composit LLC, Liebherr
- Industry Partners: International Association of Foundation Contractors, International Association of Dredging Companies (IADC)
- General Russian Media Partner: The Hydrotechnika magazine
- General International Media Partner: Dredging Today
- Media Partner: First Arctic TV channel “Yamal Region”
6th International Forum of Dredging Companies >>>>
2nd Technical Conference "Modern Solutions for Hydraulic Engineering" >>>>
Bottomless prospects >>>>