8th edition of Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response will be held in London, UK.
Building up on the success of its seven previous editions, ACI’s 8th Annual Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response will uncover the complexity of issues surrounding Wreck Removal and Salvage Operations, not just on an operational scale, but will also make the legal, insurance and contractual issues more transparent.
The conference will deliver the essential knowledge and experience from some of the best salvage professionals in the business. Specific case study analysis from some of the largest and most complex salvage operations will give ultimate guidance and best practice for future salvage incidents.
Key Topics Include:
- Salvage Market Update
- Salvage Case Studies: Technical and Operational Perspectives
- Environmental Regulations and Issues
- Crew Training and Management
- Necessary Technology and Procedure Advancements for Megaship, LNG and LPG Ship Salvage and Incident Assistance
- Tug & tows in salvage
- Authority Involvement in Salvage & Casualty Response
- Decline of LOF
- H&M, P&I and Insurance Market Updates
- SCOPIC update
- Places of Refuge for Ships in Need of Assistance
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- John Noble FNI, Master Mariner, Constellation Marine Services
- George Tsavliris, Principal, Tsavliris Salvage
- Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Commercial Director, Five Oceans Salvage
- Sam Kendall-Marsden, Head of Division, UK and Americas, Standard Club
- Anna Maria Darmanin, Secretary-General, European Tugowners Association
- Ulrich Malchow, Managing Director, Port Feeder Barge
- Jan De Boer, Senior Legal Officer, IMO and many more…
Who Will Attend?
Salvage Companies, Tug & Towage Companies, Local Authority Representatives, Ship Owners, Ship Managers, P&I Clubs, Maritime Lawyers, Consultants.
How do I register?
Secure your space online with a debit/credit card following this link: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/maritime-salvage-casualty-response/ Select the ticket and click Buy Now. At the checkout page you firstly tick “Yes” to the question “Are you a business from outside the UK?” and then fill in your company’s VAT/ registration number and the rest of the details. Please mention “MSSE8MKTG” in Additional Information/Order Notes. Once we receive your online booking, I will send you the receipt.
For further information or invoice option, please contact:
Dimitri Pavlyk, Marketing Manager, ACI T: + 44 (0) 203 141 0627 E: email@example.com
Please click on the link below to view the latest agenda:
Readers/ Subscribers are entitled to a special discount on registration – to claim please contact Dimitri on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 203 141 0607 quoting MSSE8D15.
More information about the event >>>>