Fourth leg of Ust-Luga Cup 2017 is over
The fourth leg of Ust-Luga Cup 2017 is over. The races were held with a stable wind of 15 to 20 knots, says IAA PortNews correspondent.
On 15 June the yachts will cover 30 miles from Loviisa to Kotka. The result of this race will define the winner of the Ust-Luga Cup, the main trophy of the regatta.
Team rating after four legs:
1. Loko (Russian Railways) - 6
2. Korushka (Ust-Luga Company OJSC) - 7
3. Anna (SMM) - 11
1. Premium (Morstroytechnology -2) - 5
2. Olympic (Eesti Raudtee) - 7
1. Pegasus (Morspassluzhba) — 5
2. Victoria (Russian Maritime Register of Shipping) — 11
3. Gloria (Murmansk Commercial Seaport) — 13
4. Solitaire (Transmashholdig) — 13
5. Jessika (Morstroytechnology -1) — 18
Media partner of Ust-Luga Cup 2017 – IAA PortNews.
Ust-Luga Cup involving the teams representing transport and related sectors is being held on the Baltic Sea on June 10 – 16, 2017.
The first Baltic Regatta Ust-Luga Cup was held in June, 2012. The Regatta is held under the auspices of Russia's Transport Ministry and Russian Sailing Federation.
Read more at the Regatta website www.ust-luga-cup.ru
Third leg of Ust-Luga Cup 2017 is over (photo, video) >>>>
First phase of Ust-Luga Cup 2017 is over (photo) >>>>