Spot market price for Russian M100 product ended week lower at an average of RUB 19,431 pmt
Wholesale spot market price for Russian fuel oil M100 (Mazut-100) between April 15 and April 19 dropped by an average of RUB 14.0 week-on-week to RUB 19,431.0 per metric ton (pmt), the market specialist Kortes said.
- The bunker indications for Russia's regional markets are as follows:
- North-West Federal District M100 fuel oil price remained flat at RUB 18,050.0 pmt;
- Central Federal District – the product price was 10.0 RUB/MT down to RUB 19,720.0 pmt;
- Volga Federal District – the price rose 34.0 rubles to RUB 18,939.0 pmt;
- Southern Federal District – remained unchanged at RUB 18,250.0 pmt;
- Siberian Federal District – the price fell 37.0 rubles to RUB 19,140.0 pmt;
- Far Eastern Federal District – M100 price dropped by 330.0 rubles to RUB 25,450.0 pmt.