The solemn launching ceremony of the lead medium refrigerator trawler «SKORPION» project 1701 has been held at the new shipbuilding site of Open JSC «Leningrad shipyard «Pella». She is the first of two vessels being built for the Group of Companies «FEST».
The event was attended by honorary guests:
- Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation – Patrushev Dmitry;
- Deputy Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation – Head of the Federal Agency for Fishery Shestakov Ilya;
- Captain of vessels of the Group of Companies «FEST» - Anisimov Alexey;
- General Director of Open JSC «Leningrad shipyard «Pella» – Tsaturov Gerbert;
- Deputy General Director of Open JSC «Leningrad shipyard «Pella» – Kuhtik Sergey.
- Top management and representatives of the Federal Agency for Fishery, Murmansk Region Government, authorities of municipal district town Otradnoe and Kirovsky municipal district of the Leningrad region, Baltic and Murmansk branches of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, JSC «Alpha-Bank», JSC «Norebo Holding», NGO «Fishing Industry Union of the North», LLC «Flotokeanproduct», Group of Companies «FEST», State Duma deputies, Shipyard’s top management, staff and workers.
Tihonova Larisa, the General Accountant of the Group of Companies «FEST», has become the God Mother of «SKORPION».
The trawlers of project 1701 are intended for bottom and pelagic fishing as well as for fish processing onboard.
Principal dimensions: length overall - 61,04 m, width overall - 14,00 m, design draught - 5,90 m, full displacement - abt. 3130 t, engine type and capacity - Wartsila 6L32, capacity of 3480 kW at 750 rpm, speed - at least 13,5 knots, crew - 38 persons, class notation - КМ Ice2 AUT1 REF Fishing vessel
- Electrohydraulic crane SWL 4 t with a boom-reach of 16 m.
- Fishing hydraulic winches.
- Freezing fish hold with a capacity of 1200 m3, temperature -30°С.
- Freezing equipment capacity is not less than 70 tons of frozen products per day (at least 40 tons of fillets per day).
- Fish processing plant is equipped with lines for sorting, beheading, gutting and filleting of fish as well as for output of feed farce and realizable fish scraps.
- Gutted beheaded or round fish is frozen in vertical or horizontal plate freezing units.
- Fillet is frozen in horizontal freezing units.