- Stevedoring services
- JSC “Sea Port of Saint Petersburg”
JSC “Sea Port of Saint Petersburg”
JSC “Sea Port of Saint Petersburg” (a company of Port One Group*) is one of the largest stevedoring companies providing dry cargo handling in the Greater Port of Saint Petersburg, founded on the base of Leningrad Sea Commercial Port.
Sea Port of Saint Petersburg renders full spectrum of stevedoring services 24/7 and 365 days a year.
The port can accommodate vessels with the deadweight up to 40 thousand tons and draft up to 11 m. The Port has a well-developed infrastructure, which includes railway lines and crane rails, automobile roads, engineering communications, repair workshops, water treatment facilities. Specialists of the company have many years' experience in development of process sheets and in manufacturing of special devices for handling of non-standard cargoes.
It its disposal Sea Port of Saint Petersburg has 31 berths with the total length of 5.3 km, roofed storage areas of 39 thousand sq. m, outdoor storage grounds of 454 thousand sq. m, 37 gantry cranes up to 63 tonnes hoisting capacity, a floating crane of 300 tonnes capacity, 2 Liebherr mobile rubber-tyred cranes models LHM 600 with the lifting capacity up to 144 tonnes, Liebherr mobile rubber-tyred crane model LHM 550 with the lifting capacity up to 144 tonnes, Liebherr mobile rubber-tyred crane model LHM 280 capacity of 84 tonnes, 2 Mantsinen 200ES cranes capacity of 30 tonnes, material handler Fuchs MHL 350 capacity of 16.3 tonnes, 162 different port vehicles, 51 roll-trailers.
The list of services provided by the Сompany:
JSC “Sea Port of Saint Petersburg” renders full complex of stevedoring services. We offer quick and quality operations profitable for our clients:
- Loading/discharge of transportation means;
- Acceptance/delivery of cargoes;
- Quality and condition control of the cargo;
- Storage of cargoes.
Additional services related to cargo handling:
- Repair of packages, repacking, marking and sorting of cargoes;
- Additional and specific fastening of the cargoes aboard the vessel;
- Provision of the moorage infrastructure for the vessels not performing cargo handling operations;Mooring operations;
- Provision of handling equipment;
- Dry cleaning of the vessel cargo spaces;
- Cargo stowage aboard the vessel;
- Freight forwarding services;
- Approval of the requests for transportation of import cargoes by railway transport;
- Issue of bills of lading and cargo manifests;Other services according to contract.
*PORT ONE is a Group of Russian stevedoring and freight forwarding companies. PORT ONE companies are Port One JSC, Transportation Assets Management LLC, Sea Port of Saint Petersburg JSC, Container Terminal Saint Petersburg CJSC, Universal Handling Complex, Tuapse Commercial Sea Port JSC, Universal Forwarder LLC. The core business of the Group is the development of transportation assets and their effective integration into international logistic chains.