The Conference is meant to be a practical platform for discussions between shipbuilders, customers and contractors related to the fleet of icebreakers, tugboats and vessels providing bunkering and environmental services.
The largest operators of towing/bunkering/search-and-rescue/icebreaking fleet, Russian and foreign shipbuilders, designers, shipping and stevedoring companies, state regulators are invited to participate.
09.00 - 10.00 Registration of participants / Сoffee reception
10.00 – 12.30. Session I. “Harbour and Support Services Fleet”
- Development of harbour fleet services in Russian seaports
- Current condition of emergency response and salvage fleet in the seaports of Russia
- Modern multipurpose vessels of support and technical fleet
- Market environment for the construction of harbour fleet
- Latest concepts and designs of ice-class towing vessels
- Construction of modern bunker vessel fleet in Russia
- Supply of components for the construction of the harbour and support fleet
- New digital technologies for the harbour and support fleet
13.00 - 14.30 Session II. “Funding of Shipbuilding Projects”
- State measures to support shipbuilding industry in Russia
- Financing of a turnkey project
15.30 - 18.00 Session III. "Icebreaking and Dredging Fleet"
- Regulatory environment for icebreaking and harbour fleet operations in Russia
- Russian and foreign shipyards capabilities for the construction and repair of icebreaking and support vessels
- On the construction of icebreaking fleet for Russian and foreign customers: nuclear-powered, diesel-electric and LNG-powered icebreakers.
- Development of dredging fleet in Russia. Using international experience in this segment
- Components supply for the construction of icebreaking fleet
- New digital technologies for icebreaking and dredging fleet
Contacts of the Organization Committee:
Tel. (812) 570-78-03, (812) 712-45-16 , (812) 712-45-01
Fax (812) 570-78-03 firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com