ACI’s 25th Maritime HR & Crew Management conference will focus on the importance of training, developing and meeting the social needs of crew in a cost-effective way to improve retention and efficiency of shipping operations. The role of the seafarer is changing as digitalisation advances and it is critical that crew are equipped to deal with this.
Join us in this year to learn more of how ship operators are adapting to this change. The conference will bring together various key industry stake-holders including Ship-owners, Ship-mangers & associated solution providers, fuel solutions, IT & data associations, consultants & technology providers.
- Evolving seafarer role in the digital age
- Recruitment and retention
- Helping the new generations adapt to seafarer life
- Crew Training and Competency
- Soft HR tactics for crew management
- Complying with regulations: challenges of 2020 and beyond
- Striking the balance between cost and quality
- Creating a culture of safety on board
- The role of crewing agencies
- Seafarer’s contribution to pollution free shipping
ACI’s meetings are strictly end-user focussed - Delegates will be drawn from the Shipping Operators including VP’s, Directors and Managers of: HR, Crew & Personnel, HSEQ, Manning and Training. Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the development and training of crew.
Read more on the Event website >>>>