The 7th International LNG Congress 2021 will take place on March, 1-2, in Madrid, Spain. It will gather Gas Majors, EPCs, Local Gas Companies, LNG shipping, LNG road transportation, Truck and Fleet owners, Terminals and Ports of global LNG industry to share their opinion on the current market situation.
The business program of the Congress will be presented by the following topics:
- Increasing LNG supplies to Europe;
- Low-emission and alternative fuels;
- Geopolitics, legislation and financing in the LNG market;
- Marine storage and transportation;
- Increasing efficiency in Small- and Large-Scale LNG Projects.
The 7th International LNG Congress provides its participants with the industry information from the market experts, gives potential partners the opportunity to network, and serves as the platform to present the cutting-edge technical solutions.
Visit the Congress website to get more information >>>>