Focus of 2022 edition
The focus of this edition will be on the latest and upcoming EU regulations, smart technological developments. Key industry experts will also examine IHM requirements, the latest updates on the HKC ratification and ship recycling competitiveness. Finally, the future of green ship recycling is one of the new topics on this edition.
Ship Recycling Industry faces the challenges to promote and move towards a responsible & sustainable future. As a result, developing transparency measures and complying with human & environmental rights will be among the topics to be highlighted at the conference.
A number of informative presentations followed by interactive panel Q&A, debates and discussions will be providing a deep insight on the views shared from different aspects of the ship recycling process. Panel discussions will also further involve the delegates.
Who Will Attend at Ship Recycling Congress
Be among senior executives and experts from ship owners, ship operators, ship yards, major associations, cash buyers, and green owners, class societies. Additionally, Head of Ship Recycling, Business Development Manager, General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director are key job titles of our attendees. Technical Director, HSEQ, Corporate Liaison and Policy Officer, Environmental Management and others will also join this edition.
Companies can gain direct access to our senior level audience and have an increased level of visibility and exposure through branding and networking at the conference. This will allow you to attract new business and forge lasting commercial relationships.
Excellent Range of Speakers and Great Event – Thank you! – Maritime and Costguard Agency
Overall Excellent – North South University Bangladesh
Nice atmosphere between attendees – Rotterdam Mainport Institute
Key Topics Include:
- Assessing the Upcoming EU Regulations on Ship Recycling
- EU’s Role in the Promotion of a Global Sustainable Ship Recycling Industry
- Updates on the Hong Kong Convention
- Ratification Ship Recycling: Towards a Sustainable Future
- Future of Green Ship Recycling
- Ensuring Commercially Viable Strategies when Complying with the Environmental Regulations
- Assessing the Practises Ensuring Workers’ Safety & Health
- Focusing on the Implementation of Smart Technologies in the Recycling Process
- Improving the European Green Ship Recycling Industry’s Competitiveness
Readers are entitled to a special discount on registration – to claim please contact Adamantia (Mado) Lampropoulou on MLampropoulou@acieu.net or +44 (0) 203 141 0607 quoting MSRe7MKTG.
Read more on the Event website >>>>