A comprehensive, participative course, providing the knowledge and tools to segment and analyse opportunity & risk within emerging hydrogen economies
- Hydrogen market segmentation and assessment
- Examining key hydrogen applications and markets
- Producing hydrogen from renewable power
- Storing and moving hydrogen
- Developing and growing hydrogen value propositions
Benefits of Attending
- Gain a clear understanding of hydrogen industry technologies, terminologies & metrics
- Review the value chain from hydrogen production to end-use market demand
- Focus on the production of clean hydrogen from renewable power (‘green’ hydrogen)
- Understand the competitive playing field and the economic variables that will impact it
- Discuss the key practical delivery challenges facing clean hydrogen projects
- Learn key lessons from project examples and proposals from around the world
Live Online Course - How It Works
The structure of our virtual learning program is designed to keep the same levels of engagement and networking as our on-site public courses. Course content is delivered through our easy-to-use online learning platform and is supplemented by case studies and practical exercises.
Like our classroom-based public courses, you will have live interaction with our course facilitators and other participants. Our live online courses are led by our experienced instructors, who will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry, during scheduled times. Delegates will receive copies of the course materials electronically.
This course is scheduled to take place over 5 live online sessions using virtual learning technology.
Read more on the event website >>>>
To register/enquire, please contact:
Weslyn Lee | Email: weslyn[at]infocusint.com | Tel: +65 6325 0210
Emilia Mok | Email: emilia[at]infocusevent.com | Tel: +65 6325 0210